- An Observation on the Gülen-Inspired Informal Education among Newly Converted Japanese Muslims
- Rationality and Enlightenment: A Comparison of Educational Reforms Promoted by Gülen Movement and Muhammadiyah
- Gülen’s Perspective on Education: Foundations of His Ideas and Actions
- Glocalization of the Gülen Education Model: An Analysis of the Gülen-Inspired Schools in Indonesia
- Gülen’s Educational Philosophy: Striving for the Golden Generation of Muslims
- Spiritual Role Models in Gülen’s Educational Philosophy
- Fethullah Gülen’s Ideas on the Relationship between Science and Religion
- How Do Gülen’s Educational efforts contribute to Global Peace
- The Role of Education in Raising New Generations: A Case study of Chinese Muslim in Northern Thailand
- The Contribution of Islamic Scholarship to Democracy
- Gülen’s Idea of Education for Peace
- An Alternative Pilgrimage: Teachers Doing Hizmet Abroad
- Purposes of Education in the Light of Fethullah Gülen’s Teachings
- Transformation of Philosophy and New Education for the Global Age
From The Fountain
Life is a chain of tests, ensuing one after another. It is a human condition we experience from childhood until the moment we breathe our last. For the discerning souls, each of these minor tests is an elimination to determine the souls that make it to the finals; a matter to be determined within the human conscience and in the eyes of heavenly spirits. We...Read More...
Love is like Solomon,
Borne aloft on the heart, its throne. The heart is humanity’s most essential feature and its greatest treasure. It is the expression of our spiritual existence, the source of our feelings and beliefs, and the pathway to our soul’s ultimate depths. Those who walk on the path of the heart will not experience any darkness,...
What do we mean when we mention education and training in relation to our current and future generations? How should we teach our values to new generations and who is to undertake this sacred duty? We have to find the answers to these questions if we are to deal with matters related to the education of our future generations.Read More...
Truth means the essence and reality of a thing. It is to know clearly what a thing is, what it means, and what it signifies beyond its appearance and cognition. What is the essence and reality of the human being, the universe, and all things? What do they mean, both as individuals and as a whole? What is beyond this entire existence—from atoms to...Read More...
About Fethullah Gülen and the Gülen Movement
- When and where was Fethullah Gülen born?
- What makes the Gülen Movement different from movements of the past and present in Europe?
- Is the Gülen Movement trying to build a separate, exclusive society?
- How do Fethullah Gülen and the Gülen Movement address the issues around activities, services and institutions?
- What is Fethullah Gülen’s view on mixing politics and religion?
- What is the reason for the Gülen Movement's interest in the media?
- How is continuity achieved in the Gülen Movement?
- What is the Gülen Movement?
- How does moving from one service network to another affect participants in the Gülen Movement?
- Why is the Gülen Movement made up of service-networks?
- What were Fethullah Gülen’s formative experiences in the development of his intellectual and service leadership?
- How did he impart his understanding of the service ethic to the wider public?
- What is Fethullah Gülen’s understanding of democracy?
- What does the Gülen Movement offer its participants?
fgulen.com, Fethullah Gülen's Web Site, has revamped with a major change in design. Although you will be able to reach the old site using the address http://en.fgulen.com web content at this address will no longer be updated effective 26 March 2013. You may continue to follow us at our new location: http://fgulen.com/en.
Select a Language
The İmralı peace process and defaming Hizmet After the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) leader Abdullah Öcalan's comments to the Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) deputies visiting him on İmralı Island...
Support for the process along with aphorisms Everyone is ready to make heavy and bitter sacrifices if it could end a longstanding problem. The parties are eager to make sacrifices if this ends violence,...
No of Articles : 3382
Web Links : 35
Total Hits of Articles : 23506499
With religious, cultural content, Irmak TV starts broadcasting New television channel Irmak TV began broadcasting on Thursday night in a magnificent ceremony with blessings from senior Turkish officials, journalists...
GYV rejects claims that Hizmet movement dominates Turkey’s judiciary The Journalists and Writers Foundation (GYV) has strongly criticized and denied news reports suggesting that the Hizmet movement, which is inspired by...